Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happiness...

OK so I know it has been a year, but maybe I'll get better at this. I was thinking about all the little things that make people happy. For me, its a toss up between my apartment/home being clean, and mango orange juice. Well it is for today anyways. I wonder about something little that everyone else likes? Rain on a hot day? A smile from a stranger? What ever it is I want to find it in the people around me. I don't like it when people are sad (Well unless they hurt my family, roommates or friends, then they deserve to be sad). I wonder what my day would be like if all I thought about was making someone else happy. I bet it would be awesome. That's probably why the Savior is always so happy, he likes to make others happy. Humm something to think about I guess...

1 comment:

  1. apartment/home being clean/ mango orange juice/ and Lyndee is what you meant to say right?

    ReplyDelete